Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Viva after the hunt!


 This is Viva. She was adopted 6 years ago after Tivo Le died from cancer. She looks like a Jack Russel terrier but I think she is more Rat Terrier. Jack Russel sounds better than Rat Terrier but the truth is she is too large to be a Jack. She was 8 weeks old when I rescued her from the local SPCA. Who ever had her, had her tail cropped. I would never do that to an animal but it is cute to see her wage the 4" tail and it is a good handle when she is doing something that she shouldn't be doing! She loves to sleep under the covers and cuddle! I love that. She also loves to hunt for moles, voles and cicada nymphs. She is allowed the freedom to dig almost any where she wants to with the exception of a very small garden I have. For the most part she respects the rules; she is a very good girl!

I am having a bit of trouble getting into writing my blog. I thought sharing a picture of Viva would be a good way to get started but something is missing in me. I will give it time and see if I can write again. In the meantime one foot in front of the other.  

No comments:

Post a Comment